Prof. Dr. Eva Hoppe-Fischer
Institute for Applied Microeconomics
Research Affiliate, Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), London
- Do Sellers Offer Menus of Contracts to Separate Buyer Types? An Experimental Test of Adverse Selection Theory (with Patrick W. Schmitz)
Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 89, 2015, 17-33.
- Contracting under Incomplete Information and Social Preferences: An Experimental Study (with Patrick W. Schmitz)
Review of Economic Studies, Vol. 80 (4), 2013, 1516-1544.
- Public-Private Partnerships versus Traditional Procurement: Innovation Incentives and Information Gathering (with Patrick W. Schmitz)
RAND Journal of Economics, Vol. 44 (1), 2013, 56-74.
- Observability of Information Acquisition in Agency Models
Economics Letters, Vol. 119 (1), 2013, 104-107.
- Public-Private Partnerships versus Traditional Procurement: An Experimental Investigation (with David J. Kusterer and Patrick W. Schmitz)
Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 89, 2013, 145-166.
- Can Contracts Solve the Hold-Up Problem? Experimental Evidence (with Patrick W. Schmitz)
Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 73 (1), 2011, 186-199.
- Conflicting Tasks and Moral Hazard: Theory and Experimental Evidence (with David J. Kusterer)
European Economic Review, Vol. 55 (8), 2011, 1094-1108.
- Behavioral Biases and Cognitive Reflection (with David J. Kusterer)
Economics Letters, Vol. 110 (2), 2011, 97-100.
- Public versus Private Ownership: Quantity Contracts and the Allocation of Investment Tasks (with Patrick W. Schmitz)
Journal of Public Economics, Vol. 94 (3-4), 2010, 258-268.
- The Costs and Benefits of Additional Information in Agency Models with Endogenous Information Structures (with Patrick W. Schmitz)
Economics Letters, Vol. 107 (1), 2010, 58-62.