Dr. David Kusterer
University of Cologne
Tel.: +49 221 470-2735
Office hours: By appointment
Applied microeconomics, especially market design, personnel economics, contract theory, and experimental economics.
- Rate this transaction: Coordinating mappings in market feedback systems (with Gary E. Bolton and Alina Ferecatu)
Management Science, forthcoming.
- Public Goods, Property Rights, and Investment Incentives: An Experimental Investigation (with Patrick W. Schmitz)
Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 177, 2020, 514-532.
- Inflated Reputations: Uncertainty, Leniency, and Moral Wiggle Room in Trader Feedback Systems (with Gary E. Bolton and Johannes Mans)
Management Science, Vol. 65 (11), 2019, 4951-5448.
- The Management of Innovation: Experimental Evidence (with Patrick W. Schmitz)
Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 104, 2017, 706-725.
- Public-Private Partnerships versus Traditional Procurement: An Experimental Investigation (with Eva I. Hoppe and Patrick W. Schmitz)
Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 89, 2013, 145-166.
- Conflicting Tasks and Moral Hazard: Theory and Experimental Evidence (with Eva I. Hoppe)
European Economic Review, Vol. 55 (8), 2011, 1094-1108.
- Behavioral Biases and Cognitive Reflection (with Eva I. Hoppe)
Economics Letters, Vol. 110 (2), 2011, 97-100.
Work in Progress
- Social Preferences and Rating Biases in Subjective Performance Evaluations (with Dirk Sliwka).
- Cognitive Reflection, Risk Aversion, and Gender: Experimental Evidence (with Patrick W. Schmitz).
B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy, Bulletin of Economic Research, Decision Analysis, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Journal of Economic Psychology, Management Science, PLOS ONE, Scandinavian Journal of Economics.